Saturday, May 23, 2009

My First Post!

I am half way through my 8 end of year college exams and this weekend just need a break from study..... so here i am wasting time setting up a blog :) It was a choice between shooting in the dark, which wasn't going to end well or writing this.

I had best introduce myself. I am a keen compound archer and a mechanical engineering student in Dublin Institute of Technology. At the moment i am living in Meath but for the past 2 years i lived in Dublin and in Limerick for a year before that.

I will be finished college for the year in 6 days and am still unsure of what i will be doing for the summer. I am hoping i will be called for interview for an Engineering placement with Irish Rail, but competition will be tough as there are only 8 positions throughout Ireland available. Fingers crossed!

If this doesn't work out I hope to get some hours in the job I did last summer. If not, i don't know what i will do. There is the possibility of running archery classes again, but realistically i will not be able to live off this, but it would mean i would have loads of time for training again.


Right, well i think that's enough of a rant for now :) Have a good night


Doogle

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the interview (And your blog) compound archery? sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete