Thursday, June 4, 2009

Good Weekends Shooting

Myself and Dee at the Summerhill Shoot




I had a good weekend shooting in Summerhill. After a few weeks without proper training due to study, I wasn't expecting a huge score. But I shot well on Saturday, shooting below my average but still hight enough to count as my second qualifying score for the Euronations team. :) That means a trip to Scotland in July to shoot with the Irish Team.

I was also asked yesterday to shoot in the Premier event in Belfast next weekend. This is a World Ranking Event, the first world ranking event I will attend. I haven't seen a shooting list, but usually there are top world class archers at this event. I was booked in yesterday, and arranged to stay woth a good friend of mine, Sean, who is living in Belfast City at the moment. It should be a good experience :)


1 comment: