Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The tides are turning

Recently there have been quite a few things that haven't gone the right way for my self and my family, but it seems to be on the up now :)

I think the good streak started with Marco passing the NCT, me passing all my college exams, my sister, Lorna, yesterday got word that she had gotten a distinction in her grade 8 flute and piccolo exam, this morning mam heard she had passed her masters after a difficult Viva and this afternoon I passed my driving test :D So tonight we are celebrating with a take away.


Hopefully this good streak will continue so that dad and Shane will be able to get new jobs. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's one hell of a good streak. Congratulations on passing your driving test, I didn't even know you were doing it - you kept that one quiet. Pass on my congratulations to your mum and Lorna too.

    ReplyDelete